Monthly Archives: October 2011
I had the honor to shoot this beautiful wedding in Flagstaff. It was the first official wedding I ever photographed and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. The couple had the unique idea of finding a spot in the woods and exchanging vows. It was just 7 of us..which made it very intimate and beautiful. The bride found a perfect spot and the cereomy was solely about them and their promise to each other. It wasn’t about spending a crazy amount of money and showing off as a couple. It was about love…and they were so in love!! If I could get married again I would do it like they did. The details the bride brought to the little wedding were so special and God provided perfect weather and scenery! Even the timing couldn’t have been better. They were truly blessed and Rob and I were so happy to be part of their amazing day.
(You can click on a thumb nail to view it large. You can click next or the over arrow on your keyboard)
How gorgeous are they?? LOVE the pop of color in their outfits. Such a fun session! Yeay!
Super fun photo shoot with my love bugs. (this was actually ‘Anna’s shoot’ but Sara came along and looked so cute I had to put her in some). We just pulled over on the side of the road when we thought the sun looked right. So fun! The bird cage shots make me laugh!!! I always tell my clients “well, lets just try it… you never know!” I’m putting them on here just bc its a great memory for us
WORKING that bird cage!!!!!
I think this is honestly a great gift idea! I would think that even if I weren’t the photographer. It is so original and thoughtful. I am going to list people it would make a great gift for/from.
- Grandparent to their child = perfect way to get those pictures of the grand babies you’ve been asking for!!!
- Group gift to bride at bridal shower = boudoir shots for future hubby!!
- Group baby shower gift = ensure she will get newborn photos right after the baby is born!
- Baby shower gift = special maternity photos she will never forget!
- Engagement party gift = perfect for E sessions and “save the date” cards!!
- Wedding gift = so the couple can play dress up after their honeymoon and get all the special photos that they may have missed on their wedding day!
- Graduation gift = do you know a special kid who’s going to be graduating next year? Think ahead and give the gift of their senior session!
- Aspiring model = just because we live in AZ doesn’t mean your hopes of modeling are down the drain. Give him/her the gift of head shots and watch their dreams come true.
- Anniversary = boudoir shots will make you both feel special! (your wife will LOVE the fact that you want photos of her. ..and your husband will be shocked that you took those photos for him! trust me)
- Family Christmas gift = this is a special gift any family will cherish for a life time!
- Mom’s birthday = everyone chip in and get mom the gift of confidence. Every woman who does a boudoir session is reminded of how beautiful they really are!
- The impossible to shop for person on your list! They will love this!
The list goes on and on!!
Email me for details email@example.com